10 Oct How to Buy a Mobility Management EMM Solution
A @SolutionsReview Interview with Paul Troisi
Two experts explain all the key points for SMB and mid-market buyers to consider when selecting an Enterprise Mobility Management vendor.
- 1. Strategically assess your current environment & processes. There will be things you don’t know about Mobile Device Management (MDM).
- 2. Identify your short & long-term goals of your mobile initiative. Understand at least the tactical pieces.
- 3. Evaluate Best of Breed EMM and MDM vendors that align with your goals; Consider future integrations and platforms
- 4. Configure, integrate, train and deploy to your test community before full production. Helps reduce anxiety, stress and over-burden to your support staff
- 5. Constantly evaluate every 6-12 months around new challenges and platforms to streamline business processes.
Mobile security is a very dynamic space. One needs to maintain a sense of vigilance around your mobile enterprise and partner with a company that understand the space.
Don’t try to run a marathon in a brand-new pair of shoes. It could cause you some unnecessary blisters and pain! Take a phased approach and do not accept that everything needs to be done immediately.